A personal Invitation
from the Owner
Inexperienced riders are
- Come ride horses with us at our FIRST CLASS
Stables located in two of Arkansas's favorite state parks! Ride down a
natural wooded trail that will wind you through some of Arkansas's prettiest
areas. You will enjoy the 'no stress' of riding your horse down by the
lake, its a site that you will not forget.
- We'll show you how to ride and send a guide with you. You don't need
jeans or boots, you can ride in shorts and shoes. Experienced riders will
really appreciate the nice horses you'll ride. I personally hand pick,
and ride all of our horses before they are approved for service.
- We don't have a weight or age limit either. We've had riders form 2
to 92! Our trail rides leave every hour on the hour. The ride
is all on shaded trails and takes a little less than an hour. ( Ask about
longer rides, and our special twilight and breakfast rides.)
- We have Top Notch Facilities. Ask about our Group Rates for churches,
scouts and other groups. Kids under 6 ride double with an adult FREE-OF-CHARGE
- Ask about our discounts for your 2nd ride, available at either
Remember, we are the stable that
guarantees you'll enjoy your ride!
Thanks for riding with us, and I'll See you on horseback!!
Ray Lovett / owner operator
on the horse he will take you home.....
- After your memorable ride, take time to enjoy some of the other activities
and see the beauty these State Parks offer, You'll be glad you did.